Extreme Web Surfs!
Monday, July 05, 2004
 
MORE WHINING & NEWFOUNDLAND HISTORY

Still not fixed. Might host blog on another server, but I'll need to learn a whole bunch of new stuff. Or, is this the way it ends, 'not with a bang, but a whimper?'

It does give me a chance to think. The time might soon come when I want to try a different kind of blog, one that challenges me to write a bit more. However, if things start working again, I will keep this one around too, just update it less frequently. Or maybe I'll take up philately....

Anyway, I never was good at quitting things cold turkey, so here's some links on Newfoundland history for those persistant or bored enough to stop by here today..

One Page Overview

Pirates of Newfoundland

The Original Inhabitants - The Beothuk

..and then there were The Micmacs

Maritime History Archives

History of Religions in Newfoundland and Labrador

Interested in further research? Start with this..

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming

Powered by Blogger