Extreme Web Surfs!
Sunday, July 04, 2004
 
FOR THE DIEHARDS!

Well, OK, Blogger/Blogspot still ain't fixed, and even getting here is a big hassle. And I DID decide to not post until it was. However, checking my stats, I saw that 30 or so dedicated souls had already been here today, despite the obstacles. Moved to tears, I realized that kind of loyalty deserves a reward! So here's a few good ones..



The Treasures of St. Johns - great website by Benedictines..

Mad Monarchs ( It's GOOD to be the King! Especially when you're a few beers short of a sixpack, and no one dares say anything..)

Beautiful PBase Gallery of Switzerland

Superosity - Online Comic Strip

Red Meat - Is it comix? Is it just weird? You decide..

RISKS Forum - learn about all the gaffes, flaws and decisions on computer security issues

And by the way, hope all my American visitors enjoyed the holiday! And that thing about "moved to tears" , well, I did twitch slighly..and I do appreciate you stopping by, even in the worst of times!

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

Powered by Blogger