Extreme Web Surfs!
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
 
QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY!

Again, not a large post, but includes some sites I really like; added a few to my own favorites.

Spent the day with my brother and his family, visiting from Colorado. Keeping up with three kids, under the age of eight, was quite a workout! We went to the Roger Williams Park Zoo in Providence, and had a great time. I will share what I, at least, thought was a great witticism from my brother. We were looking at some type of dwarf donkey creature, and my sister-in-law said, "I don't think I've ever seen an ass that small." To which my brother, God bless him, replied, "Me neither, since I've been married." (..lest you feel bad for his wife, she can more than hold her own. She's from Oklahoma..)



Museum of Communism ..the curator is no fan of this ideology!

Kyoto National Museum - very nice site, all the 'bells and whistles' one expects from a premium museum site..

Cardinal Ratzinger Fan Club - the jolly old Grand Inquisitor himself!

Jewish-Christian Relations Index - fine resources and articles here..

Ceramics Today - online hub for pottery fans, many artitsts and galleries featured..

Fethard, Co. Tipperary - I had never heard of this small Irish town until I discovered this site. But it is a beautiful place, and this site could serve as a model for a small town website. It includes some fantastic photo galleries, present day and historical..

When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
Eric Hoffer

Powered by Blogger