Extreme Web Surfs!
Monday, June 07, 2004
 
CONTINUING WITH WEIRDNESS..

According to my schedule, I should be doing something serious today. However, I discovered such a treasure trove of bizarre stuff today that I can't resist passing some along..



World Beard and Mustache Championships

What about Bones? Very weird site about a guy's dog, and his relationship with Jesus..

Perverted Justice - Oregon TV stations posts film clips of morons who were trapped thinking they were meeting underage girls they hooked up with in chatrooms..

Autobiography of a Female Sneeze Fetishist

Sweater Fetishist? - at the very least, the Imelda Marcos of wool...

Struck by Lightning - it's no laughing matter, as these survivors will tell you!

Largest Roadside Attractions - and I mean, find the largest of ANYTHING!

Toaster Museum

..and now, The Darker Side..



Serial Killers: Ed Gein, Richard Speck (the infamous prison clips) and Jeffrey Dahmer (extensive)

Strange Death Info - (I wouldn't laugh too hard, if I were you..)

And finally, one of the most truly disgusting sites I have ever come across. All About Adipocere . That's corpse wax, for you normal folks. Why I clicked on it, I don't know. And why you would want to, I don't know either. But if pics of decomposing corpses, along with some scientific info of the processes occurring is your thing, look no further!

OK, expect something with dignity and intelligence tomorrow! And no, I'm NOT taking the day off!

Misers get up early in the morning; and burglars, I am informed, get up the night before.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Powered by Blogger