Extreme Web Surfs!
Thursday, May 27, 2004
 
HOOTERS & BLOGGING

Well, I must confess, I engaged in a bit of an experiment this morning. I had, innocently enough, included a link to a photo album of 'Biker Chicks With Big Hooters'. Hey, it was good PHOTOGRAPHY! Well, before work, tired of seeing low hit counts, I promoted the blog in a few 'large breasts' newsgroups. And, lo and behold, I've had my most visitors ever! So, 'sex' defeats even 'death and gore' in the polls, folks..

Don't worry, I'm not about to change my focus. But out of gratitude and hospitality to the recent arrivals, here's 3 more PBase sites of Biker babes:

Photomad's Girls

Bike Week 2002

Girls of Daytona

OK, I'm a 'sell-out', a 'hits whore' etc. But I've gotta have SOME fun to keep doing this - sheesh, I've only got one comment all week from you intellectuals..

VIRTUAL TOURS

Durham Cathedral and Castle

The rest are of the 'panoramic' kind. Require java (or in some cases, Quicktime) but I really enjoy moving these things around..

New York City

Helsinki

National Gallery of Art Van Gogh Exhibition

Dismal's Canyon

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Oscar Wilde

Powered by Blogger