Extreme Web Surfs!
Sunday, April 04, 2004
 
A FEW PRIME

Back to work tomorrow, lazy night, not psyched for big post. But as my neurotic and obsessive/compulsive nature would not allow me a good night's sleep if I posted nothing, I present you with a few choice morsels..

Keo They are taking messages here, which will be loaded onto a satellite, to be launched in 2006 or so. It will return to Earth in 50,000 years -assuming, of course, there IS an Earth then. So, this is a chance for everyone to send a message into the distant future! Several language options, tell it like it is..

American Museum of Photography - often sited as one of the best sites on the web. The current exhibits are really nifty, including one on photographs of ghosts..

Two nice animation sites: Homestarrunner , and Mark Fiore

(Be sure to check Mark's "Attack of the Gay Agenda")

There. Now I can sleep!

If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
-- John Wayne

Powered by Blogger