Extreme Web Surfs!
Sunday, March 14, 2004
 
SERPENTS AND MORE (ODD MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS)



I recently saw one of these in the Museum of Fine Art's (Boston) musical instrument collection. Looks like a blast to play!

Serpent Web

Here's an excellent site that features Odd Music of every type. Be sure to go to the 'gallery' page, where you can see pictures, read about, and hear samples of serpents and many other bizarre soundmakers!

Flash Animation Sites

If you use a 'pop-up blocker', you might want to activate it for the following sites. Still, if you enjoy nice Flash, it's worth the trouble..

Gerbil in a Light Socket this made my day!

Artie's Flash

Muffin Madness

Kill Frog

Media Pickle

VARIED

Wars, Campaigns and Treaties part of a great history hyperproject..

Free e-books

As I know more of mankind I expect less of them, and am ready now to call a man a good man upon easier terms than I was formerly.
Samuel Johnson

Powered by Blogger