Extreme Web Surfs!
Monday, March 29, 2004
 
A FEW MUSICAL LINKS



Hey, yet another night when I'm refraining from posts about plastic dog poop museums and such! I'm really quite proud of myself..but be warned, when I finally DO fall off the gravitas wagon, it could get weird..

Russell Musical Instrument Collection - great early keyboard collection in Edinburgh..

Brazilian Music Manuscript Archive - in English or Portuguese..

The A Train - A personal site by a jazz fan, containing his reviews of classic jazz albums. Many insights, nice resource for those just starting out in assembling a jazz collection - or for the more advanced who might enjoy comparing impressions..

Freeform and Kozimigroove Well done site(s) about some esoteric, hard to define but easy to like music..

Smooth Jazz Reviews - OK, purists may scoff, but there's times when I don't want to think, and get all musicological. I just want something relaxing and melodic setting the mood..

William Roper is a tubaist and visual artist from the west coast. He's played with people like Yusef Lateef, James Newton and Horace Tapscott, composed symphonic works, and created installation pieces. Very creative guy, well done website.

Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something.
Pancho Villa, last words

Powered by Blogger