Extreme Web Surfs!
Friday, February 27, 2004
 
LINKS FROM MAARTEN

Well, I'm coming to the end of my vacation. It's a tribute to my obsessive/compulsive personality that despite my dire warnings of absence, I have managed to post something here every day. But I did have fun, spent a lot of time in Boston, cultivated a relationship, and spent money I don't have.
Meanwhile, Maarten has been sharing links with me that for whatever reason he isn't using in HIS blog, but which he thought might go well here. As you'll see, he must think I'm a REAL weirdo..."what? what's my point?...er, forget it.."

Anyway, thanks a lot Maarten, tonight I can really use some freebies!

Let's start with a seriously good one: Soople , an advanced Google searching page.

And a great contemporary Dutch poet (English pages here as well)

PICA , a rare eating disorder

A post on 'last meals' leads to interesting debate on the death penalty.

Left Hand Universe

Your Amazing Brain

Color the Presidents!

Need an Imaginary Girlfriend?

Care to pose dead?

Televangelist Bingo!

Antique Recipes

Giant Tasmanian Trees

Not bad for leftovers, eh?

"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."
Aristotle


Powered by Blogger