Extreme Web Surfs!
Saturday, February 14, 2004
 
JUST A FEW & A NOTE

I might not be QUITE as active as usual here for the next two weeks, as I have visitors from out of state, and will be taking some time to show them around New England. But I will certainly post when I can, and I promise I'll return to my normal boring life soon enough...

Texas Death Row - official site, includes links to last statements..

Home Despot - cross between a blog and a website, all kinds of quirky weird stuff. A lot of it has to do with Japan. Weird Japan, that is..

Electricity Virtual Museum

Create a Virtual Model of yourself

Nation Stats - compare nations statistically - really useful site!

Ghost Towns

Online Video Sites - links and reviews

Oh, and by the way, "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!"




Powered by Blogger